Saturday 31 October 2009

Jan in Disney


We went to Hong Kong earlier this month, and we decided to pay a visit to the disneyland there since we had not visited it before.

It was a nice hideaway from the busyness of Hong Kong, and thankfully the park was not crowded when we were there and the scorching summer heat had just departed.

Jan enjoyed many of the rides there, but I suspect it was just another amusement park to her as she wasn't that into disney characters yet. I suspect the "disney magic" worked more strongly in my wife...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, the super long overdue photo of my dear niece Jia En has just appear! I am so delighted ;) We long to see her & more photo pleease :) Oh yah Pei Shi, we are a big Disney fan too. Look how much Jia En's face features has mature throughout her growth, miss her much & you folks too. Love you all- Sis