Wednesday 12 November 2008

What should you learn next, papa?

DSCF5310 Frequently I find myself spending time with Jan but have no idea what activity I should do with her.  I really want to make full use of the time to do something enjoyable together, and even better, teach her some useful skills.  Occasionally, I stumble into a good idea...but more often I am just blank.

So far, I found it useful to go to books and websites for help.  They have given me ideas of what skills I should focus on helping Jan develop, as well as recommended activities that I can do with her.

Moreover, once Jan master whatever skill that I want to impart, I will need to find new activities and new skills to impart her.  So I can't just learn once and the relax.

It's a constant learning journey for us parents!

No comments: