Sunday 9 January 2011

My little girl has grown!

6 Jan marks the day of formal preschool education for Jan in SJCK. I think I was more excited than Jan about going to school - kinda evident when I spent quite a long time to iron her school uniform (probably longer than hb's work clothes) :P

Here's Jan posing outside the house before we left for school.



2 days of orientation went by smoothly and I even had the chance to excuse myself out of the class halfway on the 2nd day during snack time. The little girl was busy eating biscuits and drinking milo (food not encouraged by her grandma) and was happy that I was out of the way. I "spied" on her outside the class and saw her asking for a 2nd helping of biscuits! Faint!



I managed to drop her off in school this morning with ZERO crying and boy was I glad! While she was in school, I had the time to buy my favourite teh c from Ya Kun at Mt Faber SAFRA, did my time alone in Telok Blangah Hill Park, had a prayer walk at Henderson Waves, run some errands and then picked her up from school. God is good! :)

In the car, Jan started pestering me to go back to work. When asked for the reason why, she said she wants to take the school bus. Really dunno to be happy or upset!! Seems like the bus ride matters more than spending time with me... boo hoo!!

Nonetheless, thank God for His protection over Jan and praying for better days to come! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute to read- sis

Unknown said...

so cute to read ;)- Sis