Sunday 6 July 2008

Exploring the new bridges

We went to explore the bridges connecting HortPark to Mount Faber.  Before I went, I thought: two bridges, no big deal.  Fortunately, I was pleasantly surprised.  The bridges helped create a very nice trail, and better still, this trail is close to my place!

The trail was also very stroller friendly, so we would highly recommend it to families with young children.  Even if you don’t fit this category, it is still a nice trail to walk, run and maybe blade??

We started at HortPark (along Alexandra Rd) and ended at Mount Faber.  The drivers caught a cab back to the starting point when we got to the Henderson Waves Bridge.  The only trouble with starting at HortPark is that there is a steep climb when you are about to reach telok blangah HILL park.  So if you want to avoid, you can try to drive up to the park and find parking there.  There aren’t a lot of lots but we spotted a number of vacant lots.  I guess many people didn’t know about those parking spots.

 

I recommend doing a picnic on Henderson waves!  Go early in the morning or near sunset time

Check out all the photos on our web album.

No comments: